About the position
Are you passionate about creating business opportunities?
Do you want be part of creating the search experience of the future?
Ready to join a fast growing startup?
Loop54 is in a very expansive phase – the next few years will be focused on international expansion. In the coming twelve months we aim to grow the Loop54 Sales team into a strong Stockholm- and London based unit with a top notch sales process. We are now setting up a core team of experienced account executives and sales development representatives (SDR’s), and you will be one of the first people based in London with the initial responsibility for that market. The core team will develop and drive the sales organisation to reach the company objectives on sales results, expansion and growth.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for sales and expansion. We want someone who shares our vision and knows how to get our message across - without ever losing sight of the fact that mutual value between us and the clients it the best way to run a business. You should be confident without ever being arrogant and you work hard, but you also know how to have fun.
You will be part of the account executive team and will be surrounded by ambitious colleagues who all strive towards the same goal. You, along with a small sales team in London, will be responsible for the whole sales cycle, turning new opportunities into long stable clients for Loop54.
This represents a great opportunity to join a growing company in a position where you will have tangible impact on the bottom line. We are looking for people who want to make a difference and are eager to go the extra mile to do it.
Required skills and experiences
- You have a university business degree and 3-5 years of business experience within sales, preferably web-based services/SaaS.
- A proven track record of successful B2B sales from lead generation to close and delivery.
- A strong drive, creative approach and goal oriented personality.
- A well developed understanding for business and passion for business development.
- Self-motivated, since you’ll be the first person on the ground in London.
- Management potential and experience.
- English, business proficiency.
- Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
Sounds about right?
If you have questions or want to apply, email email@example.com with the subject “AE-UK”. No personal letter or formal application is needed, just drop us a few sentences on who you are and why this sounds exciting together with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.